Patagonia Men's Stretch Hydropeak Boardshorts 18" in Spiced Coral
**ALL SALES FINAL ON SALE MERCHANDISE**
Our most minimal, pared-down boardshorts are made from a fast-drying, superlight 87% recycled polyester/13% spandex blend that features four-way stretch for unrestricted freedom of movement. Fair Trade Certifiedô sewn.
- Made of a light and durable 4.1-oz 87% recycled polyester/13% spandex plain weave with four-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for mobility, comfort and fast dry time
- Streamlined fit maximizes fabric stretch and is engineered to minimize seams
- Traditional multipiece waistband and fly replaced by a fusible design that eliminates a fabric layer; curved waistband contours to the natural shape of the hips to keep boardshorts in place during movement
- Forward inseam design helps eliminate chafing
- Self-draining pocket on right hip has a noncorroding, recyclable plastic zipper with internal key loop and zipper pull for ease of use
- Notched hem for ease of movement; outseam is 18"
- Fair Trade Certifiedô sewn
- Model is 6'0" and wearing a size 32