Patagonia Ultralight Black Hole Mini Hip Pack 1L in Deep Plum
This tough, lightweight hip pack carries the bare essentials and stows into its own pocket when not in use. Made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing.
- Lightweight, bomber recycled nylon ripstop is weather-resistant and highly packable
- Main compartment with front zippered security pocket that doubles as a stuffsack when bag is not in use
- Soft, herringbone-webbing belt lets you carry comfortably around the waist or bandolier style
- Body: 2.4-oz 70-denier 100% recycled nylon (50% postconsumer recycled/22% solution-dyed) ripstop treated with a silicone face coating and a polyurethane back coating.
- Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.