Patagonia Paxat Pack 32L in Forge Grey with Textile Green
Patagonia's largest daypack, the Paxat Pack features a roomy panel-loading design that holds a full day’s worth of gear and keeps everything organized and accessible so you can move freely through town or across mountain passes. The main compartment holds sizable items like books, lunch and a pair of running shoes for your afternoon workout. Inside, it has a padded and lined tablet sleeve. The back-panel pocket holds most 15" or smaller computers and lays flat via a clamshell zipper, so you can glide through airport security without removing your laptop. This pocket also accepts a hydration reservoir when you break away from the plugged-in world. A third, zip-closing front pocket provides a secure place for smaller items like energy bars, lip balm and keys. Zippered side pockets expand to carry sunglasses, a charger and electrical cords, or water bottles. A front stretch stash pocket makes quick work of anything extra. Airflow mesh on the shoulder straps and back panel prevents overheating, and compression straps stabilize contents. Made from 630-denier 100% nylon (50% recycled/50% high-tenacity) plain weave. The lining is 200-denier 100% recycled polyester. Both with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Main compartment features a padded and lined tablet sleeve and plenty of space for everything else
- Laptop pocket is padded and zips open flat, making it TSA-approved; fits most 15" laptops
- Front organization pocket has plenty of slots for cords, chargers and other electronic accessories
- Zippered side pockets expand for water bottle use or extra cord storage
- Highly breathable mesh on the back panel and shoulder harness for all-day carrying comfort
- Stretch stash pocket accommodates nearly anything oversized or extra you need to carry