Patagonia Men's Better Sweater Jacket in Stonewash
A warm, low-bulk full-zip jacket made with soft, sweater-knit recycled polyester fleece. Fair Trade Certifiedô sewn.
- The Full-zip design features a zip-through stand-up collar for warmth and soft comfort on your neck
- Raglan sleeves for mobility and pack-wearing comfort
- Built with two welted, zippered handwarmer pockets and a vertical, left-chest security pocket that closes with a zipper and holds a phone or audio device
- Shape-holding micropolyester-jersey trim at cuffs and hem resists abrasion
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Made of 100% recycled polyester fleece with a sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns; dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods